Can I Live's membership is available to Resident/Tenant Councils that are allowed to organize as per the 24 CFR 964.  They pay according to the number of resident councils within their housing authority/agency.  Resident/Tenant Council leaders enjoy:

  • FREE CFR Online Education & Training (Self-Paced and Instructor-Led)
  • Advocacy and A Voice in Washington
  • HUD Policy Updates / Quarterly Newsletters
  • Biweekly Live Technical Assistance Calls (Troubleshoot Challenges)
  • Leadership Peer Support and Access to a National Network

Annual Membership Dues are as follows:

  • $1,200 Per Resident/Tenant Council   
  • $5,000 Resident/Tenant Advisory Board (up to 5 Resident/Tenant Councils)
    • $1,000 per additional council after the initial RAB membership

For questions about becoming a member, please contact Michael Wilson 202.996.0880 Ext. 801 or email 

Resident / Tenant Council Scholarships available until 12/31/2021