Resident Owned Business Incubator (ROBI)
Can I Live's Resident Owned Business Incubator (ROBI) provides residents (Currently DC Only) with the skills, knowledge, and ability to start and grow a small business and get in on some of this moola action.
Whether it's a food truck, a janitorial company, hair salon or a car repair garage, the time to be your own boss begins today with the Entrepreneurship and Small Business (ESB) Certification. Understand the mindset of the entrepreneur, the basics to business management, the launching process, marketing, sales and the numbers behind the business.
Launch your business in this 300-hour fully customizable and comprehensive course that puts you in the driver seat of your life.
THE ROBI OFFERS:
- An Entrepreneurship and Small Business (ESB) National Certification
- Business License (Paid For)
- Marketing Toolkit (Logo, Electronic Business Card, etc.)
- Guest Speakers, Meals, and Networking Opportunities
- Business Industry Mentors, Monthly Coaching and Training
- Pitch Competition & Virtual Expo Showcase
- Legal, Marketing, Accounting & Human Resource Support
- Certified Business Enterprise (CBE) Contracting Technical Assistance (for Ready Entities)
- Membership to National Black Chamber of Commerce
ROBI, primarily exists to prepare low-income residents for federal section 3 contracting, sub-contracting and other economic opportunities that trigger minority quotas and mandated numerical goals.
THE NEXT ROBI COHORT BEGINS 8/31/2020
Complete Your Online Profile Today!
To Qualify for ROBI, Students Must Be:
18+ Years of Age
A DC Resident
Possess a High School Diploma or GED
Eligible to Work in the U.S.
Download Eligibility List
Program Made Possible by Funding from Partners:
For More Information Contact:
202.996.0880 Ext.806 | email@example.com